This drink will make any Halloween party a HIT. With just a few steps your guest will think you spent hours planning and all you need is just a few statement food and decor items to get your guests
ooooo-ing and awwwww-ing over your display!
Here is the secret tip on how to get that "bloody" drip around the outside of your glass:
* Grenadine Syrup (red)
* Red food color
* Ultra fine Pure cane Sugar
* Parchment paper
* Dry Ice
* plastic spider
1. Pour the grenadine in a shallow bowl with a little bit of red food color.
2. Pour your fine sugar in a different shallow bowl.
3. Dip the rim of your glass in the grenadine and then immediately into the sugar mixture.
4 IF you want the "bloody" drip look then place the cup right side up on the parchment paper, and let it drip down the glass to create that perfect bloody-look.
- TIP - IF you want just the rim red, then place it upside down onto the parchment paper for it to stay around the rim and not drip down. (This is is good for Christmas time)
Now while the glasses are drying, you can start brewing up your green drink! You can make any sort of green drink or even just use a mixture of sprite and green colored kool-aid. To give your guests a cool atmosphere, put it in a pot with dry ice and keep stirring to give that effect that you are making a witches potion. Garnish your drinks with a cherry, dry ice and a little spider on the side and you are ready to PARTY...
BBBBBWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA (insert evil witch cackle now )